Best Click Frenzy tech deals
Mobile and Broadband
Telstra80GB for $55/mth (mobile)20GB for$15/mth (data sim)
Circles.Life100GB for $28/mth8GB for $8/mth
Speakers and audio
Bose$100 of SoundSport Free Wireless$200 off Bose 700 NC headphones
Computer and Laptops
Dell40% off Inspiron 15 7000 laptop20% off XPS 15 laptop
UbisoftUp to 75% off Assassin's Creed gamesUp to 75% off Tom Clancy games
Click Frenzy is kicking off the shopping silly season for the eighth year running, bringing with it over 4,000 deals from 800 retailers. Launching officially at 7:00 pm (AEDT) tonight, the sales span everything from electronics and gaming to clothing and travel.
You’ve got 53 hours from launch to nab the deals, so to make your spree as efficient as possible, we’ve rounded up the best Click Frenzy tech deals on offer, from speakers and audio to mobile phones and laptops.
Best Click Frenzy tech deals
- Telstra: $10 per month discount for 12 months on the Medium phone plan.
- Telstra: $10 per month discount for 12 months on the Small data-only plan.
- Circles.Life: $10 per month discount for six months for 8GB plan and for 12 months on all other plans.
- Kogan Mobile: $14.95 for 90-day recharge (40GB each 30 days).
- Bose: Up to 50% off selected products (including noise-cancelling headphones and Bluetooth speakers).
- Kogan: Save on Apple AirPods, Beats, Sony, Pioneer.
- Catch: Up to 17% off Beats, Bose, UE and Apple headphones and speakers.
- Myer: 15% off Bose, Sony Audio, Ultimate Ears and more.
- The Good Guys: 10% off selected audio products.
- Kogan: Save on portable air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, air fryers, home security and more.
- Myer: 20% off personal care appliances, irons, kettles, toasters, juicers and food processors.
- The Good Guys: 10% off selected home appliances.
- Shaver Shop: Up to 80% off selected shavers, trimmers, hair styling products, electric toothbrushes and more.
- Dyson: Save on selected Dyson vacuum cleaners, hair stylers and more.
- Catch: Save on Dyson vacuum cleaners, air fryers, hair stylers, blenders and more.
- Swann: Swann: Save on selected Swann home security products.
What is Click Frenzy?
Launched in 2012 as Australia’s answer to Cyber Monday in the US, Click Frenzy is an annual online shopping event bringing together retailers from across the country (and all over the world) to offer customers big discounts in the leadup to Christmas.
While most deals are standard percentage-off sales, Click Frenzy also has a limited number of ‘Go Wild’ deals, which offer 99% off popular products. This year, you can score a pair of Apple Airpods Pro for $4, a Samsung TV for $9 and an iPhone for $12. It’s a real battle to actually secure one of these deals, so by all means give it a go but don’t hold your breath.
How do I take part in Click Frenzy?
Participating in Click Frenzy is simple. From 7:00 pm on Tuesday 10 November, simply head to the Click Frenzy website to see what stores are offering which deals. From there, you can navigate to each retailer’s website without having to sign up.
If you’re keen on getting in on the massive Go Wild deals, there’s one catch – you’ll need to sign up for a membership. Thankfully, it’s free to do so, and you’ll also get early access to all the other Click Frenzy deals (30 minutes before the rest of Oz).