This Dream Job is closed and no longer accepting applications!
Dream Job: Get Paid to Do Your Holiday Shopping Online
Here are our selected winners for the Holiday Shopping Online Dream Job:
Put on your coziest flannel PJs and slippers—we’re shopping online!
Are you dreading throwing elbows just to get your hands on that Baby Shark puppet? Or does your body refuse to get up at the crack of dawn this Black Friday just to nab a parking spot at Walmart?
We feel you. That’s why we’re giving five people $500 to do all their holiday shopping online. As if you needed an excuse to stay inside with a cup of hot cocoa, right?
You may be asking what’s in it for us. Great question!
We’ve run into a sort of . . . problem here at Reviews.org. You see, we’re fresh out of holiday elves. (Long story short, Craig refused to put on the elf hat and ears again this year. You could say our resident elf has been put on the shelf.)
So we need a few good people to help us out by doing all their holiday shopping online. Our elflings need to read reviews to decide which products they want to buy and gift, then tell us how their shopping spree and review reading went.
Seriously, that’s it. You get $500 just for sharing how naughty or nice your online shopping experience was. And you won’t even need to wear any striped leggings, floppy shoes, or funny hats. (Unless you want to, of course.)
Who should submit their letter to our team of Official Elf Recruiters?
Are you a budget shopper and proud? Love gifting unique and thoughtful items? Or maybe you’ve already sworn off anything but online holiday shopping?
Whatever the case, as long as you’re willing to read user reviews to find the perfect nifty-gifties, and then tell us about your shopping experience, we want you.
Okay, okay. Our Department of Festivities reminded us that there are a few more qualities our newest elves must have, including these:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be a resident of the United States
- No Grinches allowed
What will you get?
If we choose you to be one of our holiday shopper elves, you’ll get a $500 gift card to buy any and all gifts you choose.
Where can you shop? Anywhere online that also features reviews from other users. Here’s a list of some
naughty nice ideas:
- Best Buy
- Uncommon Goods
- And anywhere else that features user reviews
THIS DREAM JOB IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH AMAZON.COM, INC.; TARGET BRANDS, INC.; WALMART; ETSY, INC.; BEST BUY; TRANSFORM SR BRANDS LLC (SEARS); KOHL’S, INC.; COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION; SEPHORA USA, INC.; ULTA BEAUTY, INC.; JCPENNEY COMPANY, INC; MACY’S INC.; GAMESTOP CORP.; UNCOMMONGOODS, LLC; OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES.
We’re not screaming louder than Buddy the Elf right now, you’re screaming louder than Buddy the Elf!
How to apply
Think you’d be a great holiday shopper elf? Then hit “Apply” and cross your fingers!
If you have any questions, run into issues with our application form, or are a journalist looking for more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you in a gingersnap.
All right, get ready to spread some holiday cheer and get your shop on!
How will you choose the winners?
We’re randomly selecting up to five lucky people to become our holiday shopping elves this winter. Yup, our random number generator is warmed up and ready to go. So grab your lucky socks and cross your fingers and toes!
How will you notify the winners?
On Friday, December 6 we’ll reach out to you if you won by using the contact information you provided in your application.
Where can I shop if I’m chosen for the dream job?
Any online shopping site that features user reviews. We’ve got a
naughty nice list of suggestions, but really, the sky’s the limit as long as there are reviews on the site.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Holiday Shopping Dream Job (“Dream Job”) is Reviews.org, a DBA of Clear Link Technologies, LLC (“Reviews.org”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of Reviews.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS DREAM JOB. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Route to entry for the Dream Job and details on how to enter are available at www.Reviews.org. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on Reviews.org’s website.
- Closing date for entry will be December 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM. After this date, no further applications to the Dream Job will be permitted.
- Reviews.org shall select five (5) Recipients from the entire pool of eligible entries. Recipient(s) will be selected at random using a number generator tool. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
- The Recipient(s) will be notified by phone and/or email on December 6, 2019. If the Recipient(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the opportunity to participate in the Dream Job within 2 days of notification, Reviews.org reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient(s) and pick a replacement Recipient(s).
- Recipient(s) acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipient(s) have no authority to bind Reviews.org to contracts, make any agreement or representations on Reviews.org’s written consent. Recipient(s) shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Reviews.org to its employees. Reviews.org is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient(s) behalf. Recipient(s) acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipient(s) are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Dream Job consists of reading reviews and purchasing items online based on the information gained from the reviews. Once complete, the Recipient(s) will submit a review of the purchasing process. Reviews.org will notify the Recipient(s) how to complete the Challenge requirements.
- Prior to the start of the Dream Job, the Recipient(s) will receive (1) pre-paid $500 gift card mailed to the Recipient(s).
- No cash alternative will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable.
- The Recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Recipient(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Where legally required, the Recipient(s) name(s) will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient(s) names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Reviews.org reserves the right to cancel or amend this Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Reviews.org’s decision in respect of all matters having to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, entrants agree to receive promotional emails from Reviews.org.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.