Go to Reviews.org AU Edition
Best Streaming Services for Spanish Speakers
We have a list of the six best Spanish-language services for your familia
Want to find the best way to watch your favorite Spanish-language channels for sports, news, and telenovelas, or the best way to watch your favorite TV shows and movies on demand?
Let’s get into the details of the best live TV streaming services for Spanish speakers: Sling TV, fuboTV, and AT&T TV, and on-demand streaming services, like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video.
We’ll also let you know which live TV streaming services have Telemundo and Univision because those are the most important, of course.
- : Most Spanish-language packages to choose from
- : Most sports channels
- : Most channels overall
- : Free Spanish-language channels
- : Most seamless on-demand streaming for Spanish speakers
- : Most Spanish-language on-demand content
- : Best for Spanish-language Originals
- : Best for English-speaking movies with Spanish audio
If this video helps you, please hit those Like and Subscribe buttons. And go on and smash that notification bell to get updates whenever we put out a new video.
What are the best live TV streaming services for Spanish speakers?
Let’s start with live TV streaming services. The best services for Spanish speakers are Sling TV, fuboTV, AT&T TV, and Pluto TV.
Sling TV has many Spanish-language packages to choose from, fuboTV includes sports channels, AT&T TV gives you the most channels, and Pluto TV is free.
Date effective 8/25/2021.
Sling TV has channels from your country
Sling Latino has the most packages to choose from for Spanish speakers.
There are packages for those from Sudamérica, México, Centroamérica, Caribe, and España. You’ll get news, telenovela, and entertainment channels from your country.
All of these packages are $10 per month, with about three to 23 channels. Pricing is not too bad, but $10 for three channels can sound a bit high. If you get two or more of these packages, Sling offers a deal to save $5 per month.
Also, Sling TV has a Deportes Extra for the soccer-watching families with channels like TyC Sports and Nuestra Tele for $5 per month.
So not only does Sling TV have the most packages to choose from, but it’s also one of the most inexpensive live TV streaming services. You get what you pay for because fuboTV and AT&T TV will give you even more Spanish-language channels.
fuboTV has Univision and Telemundo
fuboTV’s Español plan is $33 per month, and it gives you 32 Spanish-language channels, whereas Sling TV’s Best of Spanish TV plan gives you 23.
Yes, it’s three times the price for fuboTV, but let me highlight three important reasons you might want fubo instead:
- fuboTV has Univision, Telemundo, Galavision, and Unimás. Sling TV doesn’t have any of these channels.
- fuboTV has more sports channels, like Zona Fútbol and FOX Deportes.
- And lastly, fuboTV gives you 250 hours of DVR storage while Sling TV gives you 50.
If you want an even bigger DVR storage and the highest number of Spanish-language channels possible, AT&T TV is your service.
AT&T TV gives you 50 Spanish-language channels
AT&T TV’s OPTIMO MÀS package is perfect for a language-divided home. This package gives you a total of 90 channels, with 50 of those being Spanish-language channels, including Telemundo and Univision.
The only bummer is it’s about $65 per month, but you get what you pay for.
The OPTIMO MÀS package has country-specific channels similar to Sling TV, so it has channels like Cine Mexicano, Centroamérica TV, and Perú Mágico.
And you’ll also get your sports channels, similar to fuboTV, like ESPN Deportes and GolTV.
Check out our detailed review on AT&T TV for more about AT&T TV’s app and user interface.
Watch 44 Spanish-language channels with Pluto TV for free
Pluto TV is a great option for those who are trying to save money. It’s excellent that Pluto TV is free, but it might not be a solution for cord-cutters because you’ll only have access to a few popular channels.
When you click on the En Español category, you’ll find familiar TV channels like Estrella TV, MTV Latino, Comedy Central Latino, and BeIn Sports en Español.
The majority of the channels on Pluto TV are dedicated to a specific TV show or genre. Some of Pluto’s TV shows are the following:
- Amantes Del Romance
- Badass Novelas
- Cine Premiere
- Crímenes Imperfectos
- CSI en Español
- Misterios Sin Resolver
- Narcos en Español
- Telemundo Telenolvas Clásicas
- The Walking Dead en Español
We do have to mention that we’re a little disappointed in YouTube TV, our favorite live TV streaming service at Reviews.org. YouTube TV doesn’t have one package or add-on for Spanish speakers. As far as tending to Spanish speakers, YouTube TV has only Telemundo.
And like YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV has Telemundo and doesn’t have the Univision channel. But at least Hulu Live offers an Español add-on. For $5 per month, you can get seven Spanish-language channels, like ESPN Deportes and Universo.
But with Hulu + Live TV, not only will you get TV channels, but you’ll get the whole on-demand library. Check out the Hulu section below on what Spanish-language programming you can find with this service.
What are the best on-demand streaming services for Spanish speakers?
Next is on-demand streaming services, meaning these services don’t have live channels. These will be the most budget-friendly at about $0 to $18, depending on which plan you get.
The higher pricing means there are no ads, and nobody wants ads, so we recommend you pay a few bucks more for no interruptions.
There are four services para ti o para tu mamá: Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Peacock.
Date effective 08/25/2021.
Peacock feels like a true Spanish-language streaming service
Peacock makes it super easy for you to find your Spanish-language content.
All you have to do is click on the Latino button at the top of the home screen, and you’ll find all of your Spanish content in one place.
You won’t need to jump through hoops to browse the Spanish-language content or feel like you’re limited to what you can watch.
With Peacock, you’ll find a library filled with categories including Películas, Currently on TV, Acción y Vengaza, En Familia (para los niños), and TV Shows A-Z.
We really like how easy Peacock makes it for you to explore new content while suggesting older favorites like La Doña, El Chema, and La Patroña.
But if you want the most on-demand content in Spanish that you can possibly get, you might like Hulu more.
Hulu has lots of Spanish-language movies and TV shows
Out of these four services, Hulu is one of the best for Spanish speakers because it has the most movies and TV shows in Spanish.
You’ll find TV shows that aired on Telemundo, English-language TV shows converted into Spanish, and there are also a few shows and movies para tus hijos.
And once you start watching TV series and movies en Español, Hulu will begin recommending more. In no time, your home page will be full of Spanish-language recommendations.
Netflix has Señora Acero and Spanish-language originals
The second best on-demand service would be Netflix. Netflix has lots of movies and shows in Spanish, and other than shows like Señora Acero, most of the titles are Netflix originals, so you won’t be able to find them anywhere else.
If you type “Español” in the search bar, you’ll find your entertainment in Spanish. If you type in “Narcos,” for example, you’ll find shows and movies similar to that series.
Although Netflix is the second-best for Spanish speakers, Netflix is our number one pick for parental controls.
Amazon Prime Video has a library of Spanish-language originals
Like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video has many Spanish-language movies and TV shows to choose from. But you’ll find Originals, movies with Spanish subtitles, movies with Spanish audio, and shows you might be familiar with (El Internado).
The main problem with Amazon Prime Video is it’s hard to navigate. Can you imagine looking for content without a search bar?
So to find your Spanish-language content, you’re going to have to go about it in two ways:
- Type in a specific title into the Amazon Prime search bar (yes, the shopping search bar)
- Type in “Spanish movies” or “series en español” to browse what Amazon Prime Video offers (don’t forget to click on “Included with Prime” on the left side of the page)
Check out our Amazon Prime Video review to find out which other shows and movies you can get on your smartphone, tablet, and smart TV.
Recap: Which streaming service is best for Spanish speakers?
Now that you know of the best streaming services for yourself, your Abuelita, or the whole familia, you can watch your favorite telenovela or a La Liga game on your couch while eating lomo saltado con la familia.
- Sling TV: If you’re looking for an inexpensive live TV streaming service with channels from your specific country, you’ll like Sling TV. For $10 per month, you can get one of the six Spanish-language packages Sling offers.
- fuboTV: If you want Univision, Telemundo, and some sports channels, get fuboTV. You’ll get 30+ channels for $33 per month.
- AT&T TV: With AT&T TV, you’ll get more than 90 channels, including Telemundo and Univision. For $65 per month, you can get 50 Spanish-language channels and the rest English channels for a language-divided home.
- Pluto TV: Enjoy free channels with Pluto TV, including Estrella TV, BeIn Sports en Español, and Telemundo Telenolvas Clásicas.
- Peacock: Peacock makes it feel like it’s an actual Spanish-language streaming service. No need to search “Español” to find your Spanish content. Now you can get your content in categories on your homepage.
- Hulu: If you want the most on-demand Spanish-language content, get Hulu, the on-demand service.
- Netflix: With Netflix, you’ll get to enjoy content you can’t find anywhere else. Netflix has the best Spanish-language Originals, and they keep making more.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video has Spanish-language Originals, movies with Spanish subtitles, movies with Spanish audio, and shows you might be familiar with.
What streaming service has Spanish channels?
Sling TV, fuboTV, AT&T TV, and Pluto TV all have Spanish-language channels.
Sling TV has six Latino packages, fuboTV has Telemundo and Univision, AT&T TV offers 90+ channels in its OPTIMO MÀS package, and Pluto TV has free channels.
How can I get free Spanish channels?
Pluto TV is a free service, and it has about 44 Spanish-language channels.