We have a list of the nine best Spanish-language services para tu familia
Want to find the best way to watch your favorite Spanish-language channels for deportes, noticias, y telenovelas, or the best way to stream your favorite TV shows and movies on-demand?
Let’s get into the details of the best live TV streaming services for Spanish speakers (fuboTV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV, Sling TV) and on-demand streaming services, like Netflix, Peacock, y Hulu.
We’ll also let you know which live TV streaming services have Telemundo and Univision because those are the most important, of course.
What are the best live TV streaming services for Spanish speakers?
Starting with live TV streaming services, the best for Spanish speakers are fuboTV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Pluto TV.
fuboTV includes many sports channels. YouTube TV has fewer channels than fuboTV but has a great variety. Sling TV has many Spanish-language packages to choose from. DIRECTV's streaming service gives you both Spanish and English- language channels. And Pluto TV es gratis.
|Spanish Plan||$34.99/mo.†||30+||View Plan|
|Latin Sling, Caribbean, México, South America, Central America, Spain||$10.00/mo.||3–22||View Plans|
|ÓPTIMO MÁS™||$74.99/mo. + tax‡||100+||View Site|
fuboTV: Most Spanish-language TV channels
fuboTV’s Latino plan is $33 per month, giving you more than 45 Spanish-language channels.
fuboTV will not only have your Galavisión, Unimás, y Estrella TV, pero también tiene sports channels for the family, such as Zona Fútbol y FOX Deportes. But fuboTV doesn't have Univision or Telemundo.
With this live TV streaming service, you’ll also enjoy 250 hours of DVR storage to record all La Rosa De Guadalupe episodes and all Perú National Football Team games.
fuboTV’s Latino plan includes the following channels:
- beIN SPORTS en Español
- Cine Latino
- Discovery Familia
- ESPN Deportes
- Estrella TV
- FOX Deportes
- GolTV Spanish
- Nat Geo Mundo
- Sony Cine
- RCN Nuestra Tele Internacional
- Tastemade en Español
- Zona Fútbol
YouTube TV: Best variety of channels
YouTube TV has a few channels that fuboTV doesn’t have, like CNN en Español, but you won’t find Telemundo with this service.
YouTube TV doesn’t have Telemundo, but it does have Galavisión, UniMás, and Univision.
This live TV service also hooks you up with an unlimited DVR storage space! So, you can record everything your corazón desires.
Although YouTube TV’s Spanish Plan is $2 more for about 15 channels fewer than fuboTV’s Latino Plan, YouTube TV gives you $10 off for your first six months!
Also, YouTube TV doesn’t contain any fluff. fuboTV has 11 TUDN channels, which might not be ideal for watchers who don’t care about live sports.
YouTube TV’s Spanish Plan includes the following Spanish-language channels:
- Antena 3
- beIN SPORTS en Español
- Cine Mexicano
- Cine Sony
- CNN en Español
- Discovery en Español
- ESPN Deportes
- Estrella TV
- Nuestra Tele Noticias
- TASTEMADE en Español
- TyC Sports
Sling TV: Most Spanish-language packages to choose from
Sling TV has six packages for Mexicans, South Americans, Cubans, Spaniards, and more.
Sling TV has the following packages for Spanish speakers:
- Latin Sling (20 channels, including Universo, Azteca, Estrella TV, and HISTORY en Español)
- Mexico Service (10 channels, including Canal Once, CB Televisión Michoacán, Multimedios, and Mexicanal)
- Caribbean Service (nine channels, including WAPA America, CubaMax TV, Telemicro, and TV QuisQueya)
- South America Service (11 channels, including Caracol Internacional, RCN Nuestra Tele Internacional, and RCN Novelas)
- Central America Service (three channels, including CATV, Canal 8, and Tele El Salvador)
- Spain Service (four channels, including TVE Internacional, Antena 3, Atreseries, and A3 Cine)
Who doesn't want 20 popular Spanish channels for the price of a dozen tamales?
And if you can't choose between two packages, because you want Universo, Pasiones, and you miss your canales de México, you can order both Latin Sling and México Service for a total of 30 channels for $20 per month.
(Para econtrar estos planes, click Latino in the top right-hand corner of Sling's page.)
DIRECTV streaming: Perfect for bilingual families
DIRECTV's channel lineup for its streaming service includes both Spanish and English-language channels.
Among the 100+ channels in ÓPTIMO MÁS, you’ll find más de 55 canales en Español! And with 40 channels in English, this package is perfect for bilingual families.
When you choose live TV streaming with DIRECTV, you can get a streaming device for $5 per month, or buy a refurbished device for $50 or a new for $120.
DIRECTV's website doesn’t show the full channel lineup for this specific plan, so you can always opt into a free trial. But keep in mind that you can’t order the streaming device until you officially order the $75 plan, though.
If you feel confident your favorite Spanish-language channels are included, we’d recommend signing up for ÓPTIMO MÁS, order the streaming device if needed, and know that you can cancel your subscription at any time sin consecuencias.
The channels that DIRECTV reveals is in the ÓPTIMO MÁS plan are the following:
- TyC Sports
- Estrella TV
- Fox Deportes
You’ll also get an unlimited cloud DVR storage, so you can record as many episodios de Una Familia De Diez, Vecinos, y Al Extremo.
Pluto TV: Best for free Spanish channels
Watch 47 Spanish-language channels with Pluto TV for free, but keep in mind that you won’t find many popular channels like Telemundo and Univision.
Since Pluto TV is a free service, you won’t find Telemundo, Univision, Unimás, or any popular channels here (besides Estrella TV).
But, you will be able to watch 47 channels in Spanish for free. They include news, movies, mystery TV shows, and telenovelas.
You can start streaming now. Para encontrar estos canales, just select En Espańol from the genre menu on the left.
Pluto TV’s Spanish-language channels include:
- Amantes del Romance
- Cine Andrenalina
- Cine Jaja
- Cine Premiere
- Cine Terror
- Comedy Central en Español
- CSI en Español
- Emergencia 911
- Estrella TV
- MTV en Español
- Pelis y Popcorn
- Séptimo Arte
- Telemundo Telenovelas Clásicas
Hulu + Live TV might also be a good option if you have a language-divided home. This live TV streaming service already has Telemundo in its channel lineup and you can add the Español add-on to your service for $5/mes and receive six Spanish-language channels.
Disfruta CNN en Español, Discovery en Español, Discovery Familia, ESPN Deportes, Universo, y HISTORY en Español.
What are the best on-demand streaming services for Spanish speakers?
Next is on-demand streaming services, which don't have live channels but are budget-friendly.
These services range from $5 to $20, depending on which plan you get.
The higher pricing means there are no ads, y nadie quiere anuncios, so we recommend you pay a few bucks more for zero interruptions during your La Reina Del Sur marathon.
Hay cuatro streaming services para ti o para tu mamá: Netflix, Disney+, Peacock, and Hulu.
Netflix: Most Spanish on-demand content
Netflix has at least 3x more Spanish TV shows and movies than any other on-demand streaming service.
When you click the search button and type in “Spanish,” you’ll find an endless list of Spanish TV shows, movies, telenovelas, and kids’ programming. We’re talking 500 programas y películas!
Although Netflix is the most expensive on-demand streaming service, we like how you can choose a plan based on your budget and get the same content with all four subscription plans.
You’ll just want to order Premium si tu Abuelita, tu Papá, y tú will be streaming at once.
Some Spanish TV shows and movies you can find on Netflix include the following:
- Through My Window
- Como Caído del Cielo
- You've Got This
- Honeymoon with My Mother
- Sí Mi Amor
- El Rey, Vicente Fernández
- Anonymously Yours
- Street Food: Latin America
- Sounds Like Love
- Don't Blame Karma!
- Guatemala: Heart of the Mayan World
Original Spanish programming aside, Netflix lets you listen to any of its English-based TV shows and movies con audio Español.
This means you can enjoy Netflix's entire library.
Hulu: Quality Spanish-language on-demand content
Hulu has a lot of great Spanish-language titles that you won’t find anywhere else, such as Telemundo telenovelas, Hulu Originals, and kids’ content.
We really like how you can find lots of quality and highly-reviewed movies and TV shows in Spanish with Hulu, such as Una Familia Moderna y 12 Corazones. And we counted about 30 movies and 60 TV shows in Spanish.
The price of Hulu looks pricey compared to Netflix (especially when Netflix has a lot more titles), pero si quiere todo, order both services for $15–$35/mes.
You’ll find Telemundo telenovelas (Marido en Alquiler), kids programming (Paw Patrol en Español), and English-language shows with Spanish audio (CSI en Español).
To find this content, type "Espańol" or "Spanish" in the search bar.
The Spanish-language TV shows and telenovelas you’ll find on Hulu are the following:
- The Valet
- Noticias Telemundo
- Caso Cerrado
- Jorge el Curioso
- Catfish México
- El Encargado
- Deep Water
- The Queen of Spain
- Aquí Entre Nos
- El Repatriado
Disney+: Best for Spanish-speaking families
Disney+ es perfecto para Spanish-speaking families with children who love Disney movies and shows.
Disney+ keeps familias latinas in mind because this service let's you watch all of its movies and TV series with Spanish audio!
And we like how Disney+ allows you to create a Spanish-based profile during your sign-up process, so you only get Spanish-language content suggestions!
You’ll find suggestions such as Comedias, De Adolescente a Adulto, Acción y Aventura, Deportes, Inspiradas En Libros, y Clásicos de Marvel.
You’ll find the following Spanish-language on-demand content on Disney+:
- La Bella y La Bestia
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse
- Monstruos, S.A.
- Wakanda Forever
- Spidey and His Amazing Friends
NBCUniversal Peacock: Best for Telemundo content
Since most streaming services don't have the Telemundo channel, Peacock TV is a nice addition to your entertainment for only $6–$12.
Peacock is one of the only services on this list to have the following:
- An “En Español” genre in the TV Shows section
- A Telemundo hub where you can find TV shows and movies aired on Telemundo
- Soccer matches in Spanish
This streaming service has close to 50 movies—and they’re mostly English movies with Spanish audio! No need to read subtitles.
So you can watch all the Godfather movies, Shrek, and The Bourne Ultimatum on the weekend con la familía.
Or choose from over 60 shows and telenovelas, such as the following:
- 100 Días para Enamorarnos
- Al Otro Lado del Muro
- Amor Valiente
- Betty en NY
- Café Con Aroma de Mujer
- Caso Cerrado
- El Señor de los Cielos
- Corazón Valiente
But here's the catch: it's difficult to find the Spanish-language content on Peacock TV. So how do you find it?
In the Home section, you'll have to scroll down 16 lines to find Featured Brands, and there is where you'll find the Telemundo button. Or scroll down even further to find the Tplus Featured Collection.
To find the movies, scroll all the way to the bottom of the Movies section to find them.
But on the upside, you can stream men's and women's soccer matches broadcasted in Spanish, and you can watch three Spanish channels with Peacock TV (Peacock Nation, Casa Cerrado, y Telemundo Al Día).
Recap: What are the best streaming services for Spanish speakers?
- fuboTV is the best live TV streaming service for Spanish speakers because, for $33 per month, you’ll receive 45+ channels with the Latino Plan. Esos canales incluyen Galavisión, Unimás, Estrella TV, Zona Fútbol, FOX Deportes, y ESPN Deportes.
- YouTube TV is the second-best live TV streaming service because its Spanish Plan offers 15 fewer channels than fuboTV for $35 per month. But, YouTube TV has Univision, Galavisión, UniMás, Estrella TV, CNN en Español, and Bandamax.
- Sling TV offers six Spanish-language packages, including Latin Sling, Caribe, México, Sudamérica, Centromérica, y España. Each package is only $10 per month for 3–20 channels.
- DIRECTV's streaming service gives you the most Spanish-language channels with 55! The ÓPTIMO MÁS plan comes with 100 total channels for $75. This subscription is the priciest option on the list, but it's perfect for language-divided homes.
- Netflix has more Spanish on-demand content than any other service with 500 TV shows and movie titles. For $7–$20 per month, you’ll be able to stream Netflix Originals and live TV shows like Como Caído del Cielo, Sí Mi Amor, and Street Food: Latin America.
- Hulu might not have the most Spanish-language content, but it has arguably some of the best TV show and telenovelas titles. You can enjoy Telemundo telenovelas (Tierra de Reyes), kids programming (El Árbol Familiar de los Croods), and English-language movies with Spanish audio (The Matrix en Español).
- Disney+ allows Latino families to watch Disney movies and shows with Spanish audio for $11 per month! And you can create a Disney+ profile entirely in Spanish and only receive suggestions in your language.
- Peacock is best for Spanish-speaking families who want to watch soccer games broadcast in Spanish and want to watch Telemundo shows afterward. For $12 per month, you’ll get access to 110+ titles, including the Godfather movies, 100 Días para Enamorarnos, and Al Otro Lado del Muro.
To find the best streaming services for Spanish speakers, we evaluated the following:
- Quantity of Spanish channels and content
- Quality of Spanish channels and content
- Monthly price
- The simplicity of finding Spanish-language content on service
First, we determined how many Spanish channels and on-demand titles each service offers. Next, we evaluated if the service had quality content. Ya know, content we actually want to watch on a Friday night with snacks or with the family after a long day of work and school.
Then, we evaluated the pricing to see if it was justified for what the streaming service offered. And we find it very important for streaming services to make it simple for users to find the content they desire.
fuboTV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV streaming, and Pluto TV have Spanish-language channels.
fuboTV tiene 45+ canales (incluyen Galavisión y Unimás), YouTube TV has a great variety of 25+ channels, Sling TV has six Latino packages, and Pluto TV tiene canales gratis.