Do you miss football? Us too.
How to Watch the 2023 NFL Draft
The NFL Draft is one of the year's best events because it can turn our football world upside down (behind the trades and re-signings). But I know we're all hoping our team makes the right choice.
The 2023 NFL Draft will be held in Kansas City, Missouri, on April 27–29.
The excitement will start at 6 p.m. (MT), with the Carolina Panthers selecting the number one overall pick.
This year marks the 88th meeting of the NFL, and the show must go on. We are here to tell you how you can watch this event because if you're like me, you're pumped for the Draft.
What channel will the NFL Draft be on?
The 2023 NFL Draft will air on ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network.
Need these channels? We have some recommended streaming services, cable TV providers, and satellite TV providers that fulfill your Draft-watching.
Who doesn’t want to see where C.J. Stroud, Bryce Young, or Anthony Richardson land?
Where can I watch the NFL Draft live?
We recommend these TV services for the 2023 NFL Draft and for avid sports fans (such as yourself, if you're reading this) all year round.
Sling, though, is one we recommend if you're a money saver.
TV service type
TV channel count
|YouTube TV||Streaming||$72.99/mo.*||100+||View Plan|
|Xfinity TV||Cable TV||$20-$68.5†||10-185||View Plans|
|DISH||Satellite TV||$79.99-$109.99‡||190-290||View Plans|
|Hulu + Live TV||Streaming||$68.99-$82.99||75-85||View Plans|
Sling TV is the most budget-friendly option
All of Sling TV's packages will have at least NFL Network or ESPN for you to watch the NFL Draft.
Sling Blue has NFL Network, Sling Orange has ESPN, and Sling Orange + Blue has both.
In our best streaming services piece, we named Sling the best live-TV budget pick because you can enjoy up to 46 great channels for just $40 per month with Sling Blue. Most live TV streaming services hover around the $70 monthly price (but with 85 or more channels).
Sling TV is perfect for money savers, and after the NFL Draft, you'll get to enjoy MSNBC, HGTV, CNN, TBS, and TNT.
YouTube TV is perfect for NFL fans
YouTube TV has the NFL Network, among other major sports networks, for you to watch the NFL Draft in late April.
What’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET? Only every football fan’s dream. You get all out-of-market NFL football games right on your TV. Check out how you can get NFL SUNDAY TICKET and NFL RedZone with YouTube TV below:
|NFL Sunday Ticket + YoutubeTV||$349/yr.^|
|NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone + YoutubeTV||$389/yr.^|
|NFL Sunday Ticket without YouTube TV||$449/season or $100 off today|
|NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone Channel without YouTube TV||$489/season or $100 off today|
- For a limited time, get this season of NFL Sunday Ticket from YouTube TV for free when you sign up for a qualifying Verizon home internet or 5G home internet plan.
- From August 23 through September 30, Xfinity is offering $200 off NFL Sunday Ticket to new Xfinity Internet and TV customers and existing Xfinity Internet customers who add TV service. Customers will get the discount through Xfinity Rewards.
Select international and digital-only games excluded from NFL Sunday Ticket. Locally broadcast Fox and CBS games and Sunday Night Football on NBC excluded from NFL Sunday Ticket. Commercial use excluded.
Hulu + Live TV gives you football and more entertainment
Hulu + Live TV gives you all of the entertainment your family will want:
After the Draft, you’ll can watch FOX Sports (FS1), ESPNU, CBS Sports Network, SEC Network, and the Golf Channel. These included 13 sports channels are why Hulu Live is on our best streaming services for sports list.
Also, Hulu Live has ESPN College Extra, which is hard to find anywhere else.
Hulu Live has the best entertainment bundle for families: the "Disney+ bundle." When you order Hulu Live, you'll automatically get Disney+ and ESPN+ added to your service.
Xfinity TV is the best cable option for watching all seven rounds
You can watch all 262 players selected over the 3-day NFL Draft period with Xfinity TV.
The Popular TV plan ($50 monthly) will give you ABC, ESPN, and 125 total channels. But upgrade for only $20 per month with Ultimate TV and you'll also get NFL Network, 23 sports channels, and a total of 185 channels.
Xfinity TV's sports channels include the Tennis Channel, MLB Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, and Zona Fútbol.
So for $50 per month or the price of a Kansas City Chiefs pullover, you’ll see in real-time which wide receiver the Chiefs will pick. And then you can watch every other American sport throughout the year.
DISH is the most well-rounded option for sports fans
With DISH TV, the $99.99/month America's Top 200 package and above will give you ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network.
But we highly recommend upgrading to the America's Top 250 plan. It's only $10 more per month, and you get 50 more channels, including MLB Network, NBA TV, Golf Channel, and NHL Network.
Where can I watch the NFL Draft for free online?
You can watch the NFL Draft online on NFL.com/watch, but you must sign in to your cable or satellite TV provider account.
Recap: So, which service should you get for the NFL Draft?
These are the five service providers we recommend for the NFL Draft, and they’ll likely satisfy your sports addiction afterward. There’s a reason to want all of them, and the decision can be difficult, but let us help you decide:
- Sling TV: Sling TV is the most budget-friendly option with its monthly TV packages starting at $40. You'll only get a sad total of six sports channels ... but at least you'll get ESPN and NFL Network on your TV to watch the NFL Draft with the fam!
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV has ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network, along with other major sports channels. But it was named the second-best streaming service for sports by us due to its solid sports channel lineup and unlimited-storage DVR for $73 per month. Plus, it's the only place you'll find NFL SUNDAY TICKET, which is hard to live without during football season.
- Hulu + Live TV: Perfect for families, Hulu Live has you covered with channels for the Draft along with Disney+ and ESPN+ for sports-loving families. After the 2023 NFL Draft, you'll enjoy about 13 sports channels every day if you wish.
- Xfinity TV: If you're looking for cable, Xfinity TV is reliable and widely available across the US. With the entry-level package, you'll have ABC and ESPN for the NFL Draft, or you can upgrade to ULTIMATE for $20 to get NFL Network along with 22 other sports channels.
- DISH: This satellite provider offers ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network with the America's Top 200 plan at $100 per month. But if you upgrade to America's Top 250 for $110 per month, you'll get over 20 sports channels instead of 15.
For best results, add great internet
We’re probably correct in assuming you’d like to stream the NFL Draft in high-quality video without loading problems, right?
If you need a new, faster internet provider, check out our top internet providers for seamless streaming.