Go to Reviews.org US Edition
Best Boxing Day tech deals
Save big on mobile, gaming, PC, entertainment and more.
We are committed to sharing unbiased reviews. Some of the links on our site are from our partners who compensate us. Read our disclosure policies to learn more.
- : $30.40 per month for 100GB data with Circles.Life
- : Samsung Galaxy S20 FE just $899
- : Extra 30% off Bang & Olufsen at Catch
- : Up to $150 off Apple Watch 5 at Catch
- : Up to 54% off selected laptops at Lenovo
- : 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 at Xbox
- : LG TVs from $845 at Catch
- : Up to 30% off 4K home security systems at Swann
It's the most wonderful time of the year... and no, we're not talking about Christmas (although a day of gorging on ham and pavlova is pretty damn good). We're talking about Boxing Day, obviously.
For decades, waaay before Black Friday and Click Frenzy were ever a thing in Australia, Boxing Day was - and still is - the biggest shopping event of the year. And, since we're all only getting more impatient, retailers have responded by moving their post-Christmas sales up earlier and earlier each year, meaning you can start scoring some massive savings on speakers, audio, mobile phones, laptops, gaming, TVs and more right now. To help you kick off your spree, we've rounded up the best Boxing Day tech deals currently on offer.
Best Boxing Day tech deals
Phone plans and broadband deals
- Circles.Life: $14.40 (down from $18) per month for 8GB data for 12 months using the promo code SAVEON18.
- Circles.Life: $22.40 (down from $28) per month for 60GB data (up from 20GB) for 12 months using the promo code TRIPLEAND20.
- Circles.Life: $30.40 (down from $38) per month for 100GB data for 12 months using the promo code SAVEON38.
Mobile phones and tablet deals
- Samsung: Save up to $350 on selected Samsung Galaxy smartphones, tablets and more. (Galaxy S20 FE just $899.)
- Catch: Pre-owned iPad Air with Wi-Fi and cellular just $268.
- Catch: Save on Nokia, realme and refurbished iPhones.
- CASETiFY: 20.20% off personalised phone cases.
- Amazon: Save on selected mobile phones and accessories.
Speakers and audio deals
- Sonos: Save up to $100 on selected speakers. (Sonos One SL just $249.)
- Sony: Save on selected Sony speakers and headphones.
- Catch: Extra 30% off selected Bang & Olufsen headphones and speakers.
- Kogan: Save on headphones, Bluetooth speakers and more. (JBL Flip 5 just $122.)
- Myer: Save on Beats, Sony, Bose and more. (Beats Studio 3 headphones just $299.)
Smartwatches and fitness deals
- Fossil: Up to $200 off selected smartwatches.
- Catch: Up to $150 off Apple Watch Series 5. (Apple Watch Series 5 GPS 40mm just $499.)
- The Iconic: Save on selected smartwatches and fitness trackers from Michael Kors, Garmin, Suunto and more.
- Myer: Save on selected smartwatches and fitness trackers from Garmin and Withings.
- Kogan: Save on Apple Watch, SPACETALK Kids Smartwatch and more. (Refurbished Apple Watch Series 3 just $269.)
- Suunto: Up to $500 off selected smartwatches.
Computers and laptop deals
- Lenovo: Up to 54% off selected laptops and desktops. (Chromebook just $469.)
- Catch: Refurbished 2015 MacBook Air just $868.
- Kogan: Save on HP, Acer, ASUS and more laptops.
- Microsoft: Save on Surface laptops, gaming accessories, headphones and more.
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops and monitors.
- Xbox: 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and up to 55% off selected Xbox games. (Just Cause 4 just $14.99.)
- Ubisoft: Up to 75% off selected games, including Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Far Cry 5 and Watch Dogs 2, plus an extra 21% off with the promo code WELCOME2021.
- GamersGate: Huge savings on PC games and 15% off full-priced games with the promo code THEdiscount.
- Kmart: Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 and online membership for $399.
- Target: Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 and online membership for $429.
- Samsung: Save up to $100 on selected monitors.
- Kogan gaming console accessories: Save on accessories for Nintendo Switch and PS4.
- Kogan gaming monitors: Save on gaming monitors from Acer, Samsung, LG and more.
Home appliance deals
- Kogan: Save on robot vacuums, air fryers, coffee machines and more.
- Amazon: Save on selected Echo, Fire, Kindle and Ring home security devices.
- Catch: Extra 10% off white goods and household appliances. (Devanti stick vacuum just $98.91.)
- Samsung: Save on selected washing machines, dryers, vacuums and fridges.
- Myer: Save on personal care appliances, irons, kettles, toasters, juicers and food processors.
- Shaver Shop: Save on selected shavers, trimmers, hair styling products, electric toothbrushes and more.
- Swann: Up to 30% off selected Swann home security products.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do Boxing Day sales start?
Historically, Boxing Day sales have always begun on (surprise, surprise) Boxing Day, the 26th of December. However, in recent years, stores have started bringing their post-Christmas sales forward by days and even weeks, so you may be able to cop some last-minute bargains.
How long do Boxing Day tech deals last for?
There's no blanket rule when it comes to Boxing Day sales, as they're up to each individual retailer to decide the duration. Typically, between the 26th and 31st of December are your best bet for getting the best Boxing Day tech deals, however, some stores continue offering sales through January.