Go to Reviews.org US Edition
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals
Save big on mobile, gaming, PC, entertainment and more.
We are committed to sharing unbiased reviews. Some of the links on our site are from our partners who compensate us. Read our disclosure policies to learn more.
- : Up to 50% off selected phones when you stay connected to Vodafone over 24 or 36 months
- : Save on iPhone, Samsung, Pixel and more at Kogan
- : Up to 44% off selected headphones and speakers at Bose
- : $100 off selected smartwatches at Fossil
- : 10% off Apple Mac computers at The Good Guys
- : $399 Nintendo Switch bundle at Amazon
- : 15% off selected LG 4K OLED TVs at The Good Guys
- : Extra 20% off selected home appliances at Kogan
The world's favourite shopping event, Black Friday (and its follow-up Cyber Monday), is upon us once more. A long-held American tradition that we Aussies have happily co-opted, Black Friday falls on the first Friday after Thanksgiving, serving up massive pre-Christmas sales on tech, gaming, entertainment, fashion, beauty... so, basically, everything.
Each retailer's sale lasts for different periods of time, so you'll have to get in quick if you don't want that new gadget you've got your eyes on snapped up by someone else. To help you kick off your shopping adventure, we've rounded up all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals on offer, from speakers and audio to mobile phones and laptops.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals
- Vodafone: Save up to 50% on selected phones when you stay connected for 24 or 36 months.
- Telstra: Save up to $400 on the outright price of selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and OPPO phones, up to $1000 off selected phones when you stay connected for 24 months, $10 per month credit on selected SIM only and data plans, and more.
- Optus: Save big on Samsung Galaxy phones and iPhone SE when you stay connected for 24 or 36 months.
- Optus: 500GB month-to-month SIM plan reduced from $119 to $65 per month for the first 12 months.
- Circles.Life: $28 per month for 60GB data (up from 20GB) for 12 months using the promo code TRIPLEDATA.
- Gomo: Buy a SIM for $10, buy three months, get three months free.
- Kogan phone deals: Save on iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and more.
- Kogan tablet deals: Save on iPad, Samsung, Microsoft and more.
- Samsung: Save up to $1,000 on selected Samsung Galaxy smartphones, tablets and more. (Galaxy Z Flip just $999, Galaxy S20 FE just $799.)
- Amazon: Up to 26% off selected Samsung Galaxy FE smartphones (from $738).
- CASETiFY: Save on selected personalised iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone cases.
- Amazon phone and tablet deals: Save on smartphones, tablets and accessories.
- Bose: Up to 44% off selected products (including noise-cancelling headphones and Bluetooth speakers).
- Sonos: Save up to $200 on selected speakers. (Sonos One SL just $199.)
- Sony: Save on selected Sony speakers and headphones.
- Catch: Save on Beats headphones.
- Catch: Save up to $130 on Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
- Kogan: Save on headphones, Bluetooth speakers and soundbars from Apple, Sony, Pioneer and more. (Apple Airpods 2 just $209).
- Myer: Save on Beats, Sony, Ultimate Ears, Panasonic and more. (Bose SoundLink Colour Bluetooth Speaker just $169.15)
- Fossil: $100 off selected watches.
- Catch: Save on Fitbit, Garmin and Apple Watch. (Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular just $789.)
- The Iconic: Save on selected smartwatches and fitness trackers from Fitbit, Garmin, Suunto and more.
- Myer: Save on selected smartwatches and fitness trackers from Garmin, Withings and more.
- Kogan: Save on Samsung Galaxy Watch, OPPO Watch and more. (Refurbished Apple Watch Series 3 just $229.)
- Suunto: Up to $300 off selected Suunto watches.
- The Good Guys: 10% off Apple computers and 20% off Microsoft Surface, Lenovo, Dell, HP and Acer laptops. (Apple MacBook Air M1 from $1,439, Microsoft Surface from $1,359.)
- Lenovo: Up to 55% off selected laptops and desktops. (Chromebook just $351.75.)
- Kogan: Save on HP, Microsoft and more laptops.
- Microsoft: Save on Surface laptops, gaming accessories, headphones and more.
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops and monitors.
- PlayStation: 25% off 12 months of PlayStation Plus.
- Xbox: Up to 50% off selected Xbox games. (BioShock: The Collection just $17.99.)
- Ubisoft: Up to 75% off selected games, including Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Far Cry 5 and Watch Dogs 2.
- GamersGate: Huge savings on PC games and 15% off full-priced games with the promo code THEdiscount.
- Amazon: Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 and online membership for $399.
- Kmart: Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 and online membership for $399.
- Big W: Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 and online membership for $424.
- Samsung: Save up to $100 on selected monitors.
- Kogan gaming console accessories: Save on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox accessories.
- Kogan gaming monitors: Save on gaming monitors from Acer, Samsung, LG and more.
- The Good Guys: 15% off selected LG 4K OLED TVs and 25% off FFalcon 65" UHD Smart TV.
- Samsung: Save on selected Samsung TVs and home entertainment. (QLED TVs from $1,599.)
- Sony: Save on selected Sony TVs and home entertainment.
- Bing Lee: Save on selected TVs from Sony, LG, Samsung, Hisense and more. (LG OLED TVs from $2,795.)
- Kogan: Save on Kogan LED TVs.
- Kogan: Take an extra 20% off selected fans, air conditioners, home appliances and more with the promo code APPBLACK. (Portable air conditioners from $369.)
- Catch: Save $200 on selected Dyson stick vacuums.
- Samsung: Save on selected washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and fridges.
- Myer: Save on personal care appliances, irons, kettles, toasters, juicers and food processors.
- The Good Guys: Huge savings on selected home appliances. (Weber Baby Q just $288.)
- Bing Lee: Save on Dyson, Theragun and Ring home security.
- Amazon: Save on Echo, Fire, Kindle and Ring home security devices.
- Shaver Shop: Up to 80% off selected shavers, trimmers, hair styling products, electric toothbrushes and more.
- Dyson: Save on selected Dyson vacuum cleaners, hair stylers and more. (Stick vacuums from $399.)
- Swann: Swann: Up to 44% off selected Swann home security products.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020?
This year, Black Friday falls on 27 November 2020. Cyber Monday is on Monday 30 November 2020.
How long do Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals last for?
Typically, some retailers will start their Black Friday and Cyber Monday tech deals early up to the Monday of the Black Friday week. Most will launch their sales by Black Friday and this will generally last over the whole weekend and Cyber Monday.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday of November. While Black Friday originated in America, in the last 5 years, it has become the largest online shopping event of the year for Australians too. Both big department/multi-category online stores such as Amazon and eBay as well as individual brand retailers across many product categories have heaps of great deals on offer.
What's the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday is always on the Friday following the fourth Thursday of November. Cyber Monday is the Monday following Black Friday.