Go to Reviews.org AU Edition
7 Must-Have Bundles That Can Save You Money
Let’s say you want to save some money with services you likely already have, like Netflix, T-Mobile, Xfinity TV, and Disney+.
Then you’ve come to the right place, you money saver you.
You’re not going to want to miss out on these bundles that range from cable TV to on-demand streaming to cell phone plans to internet service.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get into the details of how you can easily bundle and save some cash.
1. Xfinity and Peacock Premium bundle
Whether you’re looking for a cable TV provider so you can watch over 100 channels or you need internet service to stream your favorite shows with minimal lag, Xfinity offers a pretty sweet bundle.
Peacock TV is a streaming service that gives you over 60,000 hours of on-demand content (including season 4 of Yellowstone) and NBC channels (including NBC Sports). Say no more.
Honestly, this streaming service is getting better and better, so you won’t regret saving $60 per year with Xfinity by getting Peacock.
Photo Credit: peacocktv.com/xfinity
2. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle
If you love Disney, Originals, and sports, boy, do we have a bundle for you!
The Disney+ bundle grants you access to the magical world of Disney movies and series for $14 per month. And you’ll also get Hulu’s vast on-demand library with network and Original series, and you can watch live games on ESPN+.
And guess what? It saves you $8 each month than if you were to subscribe to them individually. That means more money for your Disneyland savings.
3. Xfinity Mobile and Internet bundle
Well, it does. If you pair Xfinity Mobile with Xfinity Internet, you’ll save up to $400 each year for two years.
Then within 90 days of ordering Xfinity Internet, activate your mobile line, and you’ll see a monthly $30 discount for your internet service within a month.
So we recommend you sign up ASAP because the sooner you activate, the sooner you can start saving.
4. AT&T Wireless and HBO Max
Do you and your spouse need unlimited data because you often check your social media feed? Do you two also need unlimited talk and text because it’s, well, 2022?
Then why not get a mobile plan that gives you all this and a free subscription to HBO Max (which is normally $15 per month)?
Order AT&T Unlimited Elite for $50 per month per line (you can have up to four people on your plan) so you can call, text, and use the internet as much as you’d like.
Between (or during) all of your TikTok scrolling, enjoy watching Euphoria, Raised by Wolves, and Lovecraft Country.
We rounded up the best TV, internet, and phone bundles so you don’t have to bother doing hours of research. We also detail what you should look for in a bundle depending on your and your family’s needs.
5. T-Mobile and Netflix bundle
Netflix is the most expensive, but most beloved, streaming service on the market. So, why not get it for free? We can’t say no either.
If you’re looking for a new cell phone service, look no further. T-Mobile’s Magenta MAX plan is one of the best with no data caps (about $70/month).
You can also get a free Netflix subscription with a “normal” Magenta plan, but it has a data cap of 100 GB per month. In other words, it’s not enough if you like to watch cute dog videos on Facebook daily.
Depending on the T-Mobile plan you choose, you’ll either get Netflix’s Basic plan ($10/month) or the Standard plan ($15.50/month).
With that unlimited data your Magenta MAX plan gives you, you can stream Bridgerton or Good Girls wherever you go.
6. Verizon Wireless and Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
Tell us, who doesn’t want the Disney+ bundle? And who doesn’t mind having it at no cost to them?
Disney+ and Hulu are two of the most popular streaming services because you can find yourself stuck to your couch watching entrancing content like Encanto or Handmaid’s Tale.
7. Metro by T-Mobile and Amazon Prime bundle
OK, here’s the real question: who doesn’t have an Amazon Prime membership? Well, why not get it paid for?
Sign up for Metro’s new $60 unlimited rate plan and get free Prime shipping, a free Kindle book each month, and access to Prime Video.
Pay $60 for a prepaid cell phone plan that gives you unlimited data and save $15 each month by not paying for your Amazon Prime membership. That’s a win-win if we ever saw one.
If you have a family, you might be happy to know that Metro by T-Mobile offers four lines for $120 a month. Not bad at all. And after you’ve ordered, sit back and watch Prime Video’s 12,000-title library.
Which bundles will save me money?
Any of these seven bundles are a great catch, and all of them will help you save money for that new 4K TV you’ve been eyeing.
Need mobile service? Get a free on-demand streaming service! Need cable TV? Peacock Premium is yours at no extra cost! Need the Disney+ bundle? We’re wondering why you haven’t jumped on that ride yet!
- The Xfinity and Peacock Premium bundle lets you bundle Xfinity TV ($50–$60/month) or Xfinity Internet ($20–$80) with Peacock Premium (but Peacock won’t be an additional cost).
- The Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle is $14/month for endless entertainment. Watch The Lion King, Pam & Tommy, and a Wimbledon match in one weekend.
- You can’t go wrong with the Xfinity Mobile and Internet bundle as they’re both one of the top cell phone and internet providers. Save $30 per month on your internet when you activate your mobile line.
- With the AT&T Wireless and HBO Max bundle, you'll get unlimited data, talk, text, and unlimited hours of watching HBO Max for $50/month per line.
- The T-Mobile and Netflix bundle is perfect for anyone. We like how we can get one of the best cell phone plans with the Magenta MAX ($70/month) and get the Standard Netflix plan included with our service ($15.50/month).
- You might as well get Verizon Wireless with the Disney+ bundle if, ya know, you want to have cellular service and all of the entertainment in your hands. The 5G Get More plan is $55 per line per month, and you’ll get the Disney+ bundle for $0.
- The Metro by T-Mobile and Amazon Prime bundle almost feels like a no-brainer. Metro’s $60 prepaid cell phone plan will feel like you’re paying $45 because you won’t have to pay for your Amazon Prime membership anymore.