This Dream Job is closed and no longer accepting applications!
The Disney+ Dream Job
Image: Walt Disney Company
While the contest is over, you can make your way over to our Disney+ streaming service review to learn what to expect from this magical, mystical service or compare other streaming services on the market!
Here are our selected winners for the Disney+ Dream Job:
No need to wish upon a star to get $1,000
There’s no need to rub a magic lamp. And you don’t need to go on a life-altering journey to find yourself (or Nemo).
You just have to prove you’re the biggest, baddest Disney fan out there, and we’ll tuck a whole grand in your bank account. It’s up to you if you keep ‘em there or cash out the $1,000 in coins, then dive into them à la Scrooge McDuck.
No, we’re not un poco loco. We’re just so excited about the launch of the Disney+ streaming service on November 12, 2019, that we’re selecting a Disney fan to help us celebrate. And if we pick you, your job is to stream 30 of your favorite Disney movies or shows in 30 days. (Best. Job. Ever!)
Who should apply?
We think it goes without saying that we’re looking for someone who really, really loves Disney.
Do you sing along with your kiddos when they belt out “Let It Go”? (Or maybe when you’re alone in the shower?) Is Halloween the perfect time to live out your dreams of becoming a pretty princess or spectacular superhero? We think you’d be perfect for the job!
Here are some more details about who’d be a perfect fit:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon
(Ok, we’re totes joking about that last one.)
And hey, if you’re willing to get on screen and tell us all about your favorite Disney movie in a video, more phenomenal cosmic power to you!
What will you get?
Along with $1,000, our biggest Disney fan is in for a few more gadgets and gizmos aplenty (and whozits and whatzits galore). Here’s a preview of some of the fun we’ll send your way:
- $1,000 to turn you into the main event, like no king was before. (Better brush up on your roar.)
- A subscription to Disney+ for one whole year. That’s 335 more days you can fill with your fave characters and songs. Yasss!
- A Disney-themed movie-watching kit. Snuggle up and ask your friend to pass the popcorn. We’ve got you covered with this cozy mouse-themed blanket, four cups that would make Mickey proud, and the cutest Pixar popcorn popper we’ve ever seen, complete with movie theater popcorn kernels.
What will you watch?
If we select you as our biggest Disney fan, you’d better be prepared to watch 30 Disney feature films or full episodes of your fave Disney show—and you’ve got 30 days to finish them all. Right down to the credits.
We’re gonna need more popcorn.
If you need help narrowing your favorites down to a mere 30 movies and shows, we’re here to help. Here are some of our favorites and a few shows we’re really excited about:
- 101 Dalmatians
- Boy Meets World
- Finding Nemo
- High School Musical
- The Incredibles
- Kim Possible
- Lilo and Stitch
- The Lion King
- The Little Mermaid
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Mandalorian
- Monsters University
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Remember the Titans
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- That’s So Raven
- Toy Story
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
How to apply
This Dream Job is no longer accepting applications! Keep an eye out for new Dream Job opportunities from Reviews.org!
Currently accepting applications for:
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Disney+ Movie Dream Job (“Dream Job”) is Reviews.org, a DBA of Clear Link Technologies, LLC (“Reviews.org”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of Reviews.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS DREAM JOB. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Route to entry for the Dream Job and details on how to enter are available at www.Reviews.org. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on Reviews.org’s website.
- Closing date for entry will be November 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM. After this date, no further applications to the Dream Job will be permitted.
- Reviews.org shall select up to five (5) Recipients from the entire pool of eligible entries. Recipient(s) will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Reviews.org employees.
- The Recipient(s) will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days at the closing date. If the Recipient(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the opportunity to participate in the Dream Job within 10 days of notification, Reviews.org reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient(s) and pick a replacement Recipient(s).
- Recipient(s) acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipient(s) have no authority to bind Reviews.org to contracts, make any agreement or representations on Reviews.org’s written consent. Recipient(s) shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Reviews.org to its employees. Reviews.org is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient(s) behalf. Recipient(s) acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipient(s) are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Dream Job consists of watching thirty (30) Disney movies available for streaming on Disney+ in thirty (30) days. Once complete, the Recipient(s) will submit a review of the Disney+ platform. Reviews.org will notify the Recipient(s) how to complete the Challenge requirements.
- Prior to the start of the Dream Job, the Recipient(s) will receive a Disney-themed movie-watching kit either mailed or hand-delivered to the Recipient(s). Movie-watching kit includes: one (1) mouse-themed blanket; four (4) Disney-themed cups; and one (1) Disney-themed popcorn maker. The value of the movie-watching kit is approximately $75.00 USD.
- Upon completion of the Dream Job, Recipient(s) will receive a stipend of $1000.00 USD and a one (1) year subscription to the Disney+ streaming platform (valued at approximately $96.00 USD).
- No cash alternative to the Disney+ subscription or movie-watching kit will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable. Reviews.org reserves the right to substitute the subscription or movie-watching kit items with a subscription or items of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Recipient(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Where legally required, the Recipient(s) name(s) will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient(s) names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Reviews.org reserves the right to cancel or amend this Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Reviews.org’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Disney, Disney+, and other related trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by the Walt Disney Company.