The Disney+ Dream Job
Image: Walt Disney Company
The world feels like a wild place right now, so we at Reviews.org want to make yours a little better. That’s why we’ve re-opened our Disney+ Dream Job with a few modifications.
We’ll pay you $200 (in a Visa Gift Card) and supply a year-long subscription to Disney+ (also via gift card) to 10 lucky applicants. You have a few assignments if you’re selected for this Dream Job:
- Take your mind off what’s going on outside for a few hours.
- Fill out the winner’s survey.
- Watch some shows.
- Spend your $200 on whatever you want.
Pretty easy, right? We recommend cozying up on the couch and ordering some food from a local restaurant (no-contact delivery, please) with that $200 you’ve got.
In all seriousness, we just want to give you some extra money and something entertaining to watch to help you get through the day-to-day difficulties of COVID-19. We’re all in this social distancing thing together. We want to make it a little easier for you.
Who can apply?
Are you 18 or older and a US resident? Then you can, and probably should, enter to win.
Honestly, the main requirement is that you’re an actual person who would enjoy streaming Disney+ and $200 cash. (Well . . . Visa Gift Card, actually, but still!)
Literally, nobody doesn’t like free TV and free money, so you should probably enter. We’ll be giving out the gift card and year-long Disney+ subscription to 10 lucky folks who apply. I would enter if I wasn’t specifically told that I could not enter.
What will you get?
You will get two things with the Dream Job:
- A 1-year Disney+ Subscription Card (valid for new subscribers only)
- A $200 Visa Gift Card to do with what you want
Not to mention the immense satisfaction one feels when being paid to watch TV. You know, that might actually be the best part of this whole thing. Honestly, all of it is the best part.
What will you watch?
Better question—what won’t you watch? Disney+ offers enough content to get you through the next three pandemics. The entire Simpsons catalog alone can last you months, though in all honesty, things do drop off a bit after season 10.
Here are just a few ideas for things you could start binge-watching on Disney+
- The Mandalorian
- The Imagineering Story (Really cool docuseries about Disney theme parks to keep you occupied until the parks reopen)
- Frozen 2 (It’s on while I’m writing this. It’s okay, so far.)
- Any Disney movie you can think of (even the deep cuts, like The Black Cauldron)
In case you’re not familiar with Disney+’s immense catalog of shows, we recommend starting here to get an idea of what you can watch.
How to apply for the Dream Job
All you have to do is send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Dream Job” in the email subject line, and your name and favorite Disney movie in your email message.
As long as you include your name and your absolute favorite Disney movie, and you’re at least 18 years old and a US citizen, then your application will be added to our list.
Keep in mind, only one entry per applicant will be counted toward the Dream Job.
How will you know if you got the job?
Submissions will close at 11:59 p.m. April 10, 2020. Winners will be randomly selected and receive an email, Monday, April 13, 2020 to confirm eligibility and start processing your $200 and Disney+ subscription. See Dream Job Terms & Conditions below for complete rules.
Terms and Conditions
Reviews.org Dream Job Terms and Conditions
The rules of the dream job are as follows:
- The promoter of this Disney+ Dream Job (“Dream Job”) is Clear Link Technologies, LLC doing business as Reviews.org (“Reviews.org”) whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of Reviews.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside in order to apply for the Dream Job.
- Only lawful residents of the United States are eligible to enter.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS DREAM JOB. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign period will start on Friday March 27th 2020, and will close on Friday April 10th 2020 at 11:59 PM. After the closing date, no further applicants to the Dream Job will be permitted.
- Reviews.org will provide Recipients with a prize package that includes: (i) a 1-year subscription card to Disney+ (valued at $69.99); and (ii) a Visa Gift Card worth two hundred dollars ($200).
- Disney+ subscription card valid for new subscribers only.
- To apply, email email@example.com and put “Dream Job” in the subject line. By entering the Dream Job, entrants agree to receive marketing material from Reviews.org. Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants may opt-out of promotional emails from Reviews.org by stating “I opt-out of promotional material” in the body of the entry email. Opting-out of Reviews.org promotional emails will not affect an entrant’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Each entrant may only enter once.
- Reviews.org will select ten (10) Recipients at random from the pool of eligible entrants using a random number generation tool.
- Odds of being selected for Dream Job depend on the number of entries received.
- The Recipients will be notified by email, phone call, and/or letter within five (5) days at the closing date. If a Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the prize within five (5) days of notification, Reviews.org reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- The entrants specifically acknowledge that the prize package will be provided by Reviews.org, and that the dream job is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates, or Visa, Inc.
- Reviews.org will mail, email, or hand deliver the prize package to the Recipients.
- Recipients acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipients have no authority to bind Reviews.org to contracts, make any agreement or representations on Reviews.org’s written consent. Recipients shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Reviews.org to its employees. Reviews.org is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipients behalf. Recipients acknowledge that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipients are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Dream Job consists of answering a survey created by the Reviews.org team about the Recipient’s experience using the Disney+ streaming platform. Reviews.org will notify the Recipients how to complete the Challenge requirements.
- Recipients will receive (i) a 1-year subscription card to Disney+ (valued at $69.99); and (ii) a Visa Gift Card worth two hundred dollars ($200).
- No cash alternative to the Disney+ subscription or Visa Reward Card will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable. Reviews.org reserves the right to substitute the subscription with a subscription or items of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A list of the Recipients will be available 28 days after the closing date where legally required. To request a list of Recipients send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Reviews.org reserves the right to cancel or amend this Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Reviews.org’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By submitting an application for this Dream Job, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.