At this point, I genuinely don’t know how many people have my Netflix password. Seemingly every week, there’s a new profile that pops up on my Netflix menu when I open the app. If you stumbled on this page, then chances are you’ve got some people using your streaming accounts that probably shouldn’t be anymore. Let’s do ourselves a favor and log everyone else out of our streaming accounts.
How to Log People Out of Your Streaming Account
Basically, you want to change your password to something new, and then log everyone out of your account. That way, your streaming stalker can’t access your account again (unless you tell them the new password, which you shouldn’t do).
How to log people out of your Hulu account
The second you see an unfamiliar device or account on your Hulu subscription, here’s how you can remove access to your account:
- Go to the account page and login to your account.
- Click the Change Password option and follow the prompts to set a new password for your account.
3. Return to your Hulu account page, look for the blue Manage Devices option.
4. Re-enter your password when prompted.
5. Browse the devices and look for one that looks unfamiliar. Click the Remove button for unrecognized devices.
How to log people out of your Netflix account
Netflix accounts are sacred things, and if you have a moocher using your account, it’s time to get them out of here! Follow these steps to log someone out of your Netflix account.
- Go to your Netflix account page, and login to your account.
- Click the Change Password option and follow the prompts.
3. Return to your Netflix account page, and scroll down until you see the option for Sign Out of All Devices.
4. Follow the prompts and get those creeps out of your Netflix account.
Now, everyone who was previously logged into your Netflix account will be logged out, and can’t access your account without the new password.
How to log people out of your Max
- Login to your Max account, and click your profile in the top-right corner.
- Select Profile from the menu that pops up.
3. Click the blue Edit Profile button.
4. Enter your password, and then type in a new password in the text box that opens up.
5. Go back to the profile menu and select Manage Devices.
6. Click the Sign All Devices Out button.
How to log people out of your Amazon Prime account
Hopefully my Dad never reads this article, but this is how you (gulp) kick people out of your Amazon Prime account.
- Go to your Amazon account page
- Click on Login & Security.
3. Click the Edit option next to Password.
4. Follow the instructions and set a new password.
5. Navigate to your Account & Settings on Amazon.
6. Deregister any unfamiliar devices.
How to log people out of your Apple account
- Sign in to your Apple account settings page.
- Select the Password option in the top right corner.
3. Change your Apple password.
4. Return to the settings page, and select the Devices option on the left-hand side of the screen.
5. Here, you’ll see all the devices that use your Apple login information. Remove any devices you don’t recognize.
Sharing your streaming passwords is basically the equivalent of saying “I love you” in a relationship. It’s a huge step and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Thankfully, it’s relatively easy to log people out of your streaming accounts in case any passwords get compromised. Just make sure that whoever you share your streaming login information with in the future is worth it.