Go to Reviews.org AU Edition
Dream Job: Get Paid $2,000 to Try Subscription Boxes!
Applications for our subscription box dream job have closed! Thanks to everyone who applied.
We’ll be announcing our Subscription Box Specialist during a livestream on our YouTube channel September 3, 2021 at 12pm MT, so be sure to tune in!
Make sure you’re subscribed to our YouTube channel and email list so you can be the first to know about future dream jobs and challenges!
Are you a lounge-chair loafer, consistent consumer, or picky purchaser? Do you get tired of shopping for stuff when you could be sleeping, surfing the net, or streaming some shows? Then we need your talents as a Subscription Box Specialist!
Subscription boxes make it easy to grab things like food, skincare, makeup, shaving kits, geek boxes, craft supplies, home goods, and other products you need on a regular basis. Presuming porch pirates don't steal your stuff, you'll get a consistent curated collection of things you'd want to buy anyway—without leaving home.
With so many subscription boxes available, Reviews.org wants to hire a Subscription Box Specialist to try 10 subscription boxes and tell us which ones are worth the money. We'll pay you $2,000 for your work and send you a doorbell camera to keep those deliveries safe.
Perks of the job include a cool job title, the ability to work from home, a video doorbell camera, $2,000, and your choice of 10 subscription boxes to review.
Are you ready to cash in on this cool, convenient mini-career?
Who are we looking for?
Do you perk up when a new package notification pops up on your phone? Do you dance in delight knowing your dinner's already being delivered? We want a human that can't help but shout "HOORAY!" when they hear the perfect plop of a package on their porch.
If you're more than eager to try new subscription boxes to figure out which ones are the best bang for your buck and you're willing to protect your packages using a video doorbell, this gig is for you!
You can and should apply if you meet these qualifications:
- You'd be proud to call yourself a Subscription Box Specialist.
- Your DNA contains a constant desire to unbox subscription packages.
- You want to help #savethesubscriptions from porch bandits by testing a video doorbell camera.
- You're willing to receive and review 10 subscription boxes of your choice from the list of options below.
- You're eligible to work in the US.
- You're 18 or older.
Why should you apply?
You'll get the chance to try out different subscription boxes on our dime, monitor all of your deliveries with a video doorbell, and get paid for your "hard" work! Whether it's a part-time gig or a full-time frenzy to find the best boxes, you'll take home $2,000 for your efforts.
What will you do?
- Once hired, you'll submit your choices for 10 subscription boxes to review from the list below.
- We'll send you a video doorbell to install and monitor your deliveries.
- After receiving each subscription box, you'll fill out a short questionnaire letting us know how much you enjoyed the package and products and whether or not you feel like it's worth the asking price.
Which boxes will you try?
It's all up to you! You could get free food, beauty boxes, cool clothes, or even pick some packages for your pets. Our Subscription Box Specialist will select 10 brands from this list to try and let us know whether they think the boxes are superb or sub-par.
Meals and snacks
- Blue Apron
- Hello Fresh
- Home Chef
- Sun Basket
- Universal Yums
- Candy Club
- Love with Food
Beauty and grooming
- Birchbox Beauty
- Birchbox Grooming
- Allure Beauty Box
- Kinder Beauty Box
- Fashionsta The Box
- Fashionsta The Box for Men
- Dollar Shave Club
- The Beard Club
Clothing and apparel
- Menlo Club
- Society Socks
- Ellie Fitness
- Urbane Box
- Gentleman's Box
Lifestyle and pets
- Bespoke Post
- Bombay & Cedar
- GreenUP Box
- Loot Crate
- Bullymake Box
Dates and details
Applications are open from August 9 to August 27, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (MST).
We'll announce the chosen Subscription Box Specialist on September 3 at 12 noon (MST) during a live stream on our YouTube channel.
How will I know if I'm selected?
We'll announce our chosen Subscription Box Specialist on our YouTube channel and social media accounts at 12:00 noon (MST) on Friday, September 3, so be sure to follow us and subscribe to the channel to be notified when the livestream begins!
The winner will be contacted via email after the announcement and will have seven days to accept or decline the job offer.
One more thing before you go
We love creating unique opportunities for our readers like this Subscription Box Specialist job, but deep down, we're all about having our team of top-notch tech reviewers help you decide which services and products work for you. For a happier home and a less -stressful life, we can guide you to the best internet service providers, new cell phone plans, smart home security devices (like the video doorbell we'll have the dream job employee test), and more.
We hope you'll keep visiting us and check out some of our ongoing reviews:
Terms and conditions
Reviews.org Subscription Box Dream Job Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Subscription Box Dream Job ("Dream Job") is Clearlink Technologies, LLC, DBA Reviews.org ("Promoter" or "Reviews.org"), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of Promoter, or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to apply.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the state's laws where you reside to apply for the Dream Job.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO APPLICATION FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION BOX DREAM JOB. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by applicants will not improve one's chances of being selected for the Subscription Box Dream Job.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By applying for this Dream Job, applicants waive all right to and hold the Promoter harmless from any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Dream Job or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promoter will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect applications; an applicant's failure to receive prize notices due to applicant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for applicants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Dream Job; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the applications for the Subscription Box Dream Job position; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Subscription Box Dream Job, or announcement of the Recipient of the Dream Job ("Recipient").
- The route to apply for the Subscription Box Dream Job and details on how to apply are available at Reviews.org. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on Reviews.org's website.
- Applications for the Subscription Box Dream Job will be accepted starting on August 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM MST. The closing date for applications will be August 27, 2021 at 5:00 PM MST. After this date, no further applications to the Dream Job position will be permitted.
- Reviews.org will select one (1) Dream Job Recipient ("Recipient") from the entire pool of eligible applicants. Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Reviews.org's employees.
- The Recipient will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the opportunity to participate in the Subscription Box Dream Job within seven days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Recipient acknowledges that participation in the Subscription Box Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by accepting the Subscription Box Dream Job. The Recipient has no authority to bind Promoter to contracts, make any agreement or representations on the Promoter's behalf without the Promoter's written consent. Recipient shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Promoter to its employees. The Promoter is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker's compensation insurance on Recipient's behalf. Recipient acknowledges that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. The Recipient is solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Applicants will be evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
- The responsibilities of the Dream Job Recipient are to collaborate with Reviews.org to select ten (10) subscription boxes to receive and review based on the box contents, value for money, and overall experience. The Dream Job Recipient will also receive a video doorbell camera to monitor the delivery of subscription box packages. After the Recipient has received all ten (10) subscription boxes they will submit their reviews to the Reviews.org team.
- Upon acceptance of the Dream Job offer, Reviews.org and Recipient shall work together to select (10) subscription boxes for Recipient to review (up to a total of $1,000.00 USD). In addition, Rviews.org shall provide the Recipient with a Ring Video Doorbell 3 (valued at $179.99 USD).
- Upon completion of the Dream Job, Promoter shall pay the Recipient a stipend of $2,000.00 USD. The Promoter shall distribute stipend to the Recipient no earlier than 30 days following the completion of the Dream Job requirements.
- This Dream Job is conducted by Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the properties listed above or their affiliates.
- No cash alternative to the Dream Job will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Dream Job is not transferable.
- Where legally required, the Recipient's name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient's name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- By applying for this Dream Job, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This Dream Job is administered by Reviews.org and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by any of the parties mentioned above.